So a few posts ago I mentioned that I wanted a needle case to store all my straights, DPNs, circulars and circular interchangeables. An old washbag wasn’t really cutting it anymore
If such a thing existed, I couldn’t find it. And I also needed a project to celebrate the return of this thing of joy to my home.
So I started to think about how it should be and how I would make it and after much deliberation I hit on a scheme I thought would work and be simple enough for my fairly limited sewing skills.
And last night (I would like to be clear that I was totally free last night and that this activity was in no way a distraction from writing a style sheet) the case of my dreams was made.
And here it is:
From amongst my fabric stash I found these: